QUIT SMOKING WITH LASER
To say that Nicotine is addictive is an understatement, however, in order to QUIT SMOKINGit is essential to deal with the elements in our daily lives that cause us to stress and in turn lead us to smoking. Active Therapeutic Solutions provides the necessary therapy and practical support to get you to STOP SMOKING once and for all.
Combined with the most effective laser on the market to get you to STOP SMOKING permanently, our therapy will help you to understand the causes for smoking and the reasons behind our difficulty to beat this ugly, expensive and self-destructive habit.
Our laser is the most effective on the market. Compare and see, ask all the necessary questions and educate yourself in order to make the right decision and QUIT SMOKING for life!
The Theralase Laser is painless, easy, safe and most of all effective. A leader in this technology, Theralase has a proven success rate.
We will do our part to get you to STOP SMOKING. our knowledgeable friendly staff will provide the necessary treatments, practical counseling and advice. In return you must be compliant and determined to QUIT SMOKING.
Our success rate is second to none and you will be part of that success. You will join the millions who have stopped smoking with laser therapy. Join a team of winners! Be strong! Be your very best! You can QUIT SMOKING! We will help! Often you hear people say it's too difficult to STOP SMOKING. We agree but it's not impossible. To STOP SMOKING all that is need is qualified guidance, discipline and an effective laser treatment.
At Active Therapeutic Solutions we specialize in smoking cessation with low level laser therapy also known as LLLT. By targeting different pressure points in the ear and body, we are able to suppress the physical addiction of nicotine. The application of the laser signals a release of endorphins by the body which provides a relief of the withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit smoking. In combination with this treatment, behaviour modification counselling is provided. The treatment is painless and many quit with just a couple of sessions. A normal smoke cessation program will include 2 laser treatments and a booster coupled with support to ensure the desired outcome and to monitor your success. We will provide you with an additional treatment after the application of the 2 regular laser sessions should you be experiencing the craving-sensation.
Active Therapeutic Solutions uses the FDA approved super pulsed Theralase laser. We use only the best and most effective laser technologies in order to maximize results. Laser therapy is combined with behavior modification counseling on how to quit smoking. Our specialists will work with you towards your goal.
Nicotine creates elevated levels of dopamine which produces pleasure or endorphins by the body. The absence of these chemicals triggered by nicotine is the main cause of withdrawal symptoms when someone is trying to quit smoking. These withdrawal symptoms from nicotine begin after the first few hours of quitting and peak anywhere between 24 to 48 hours. By directing the laser at precise acupuncture locations on the ear, hands and body, endorphins are released by the brain, pituitary glands and nervous system. These endorphins provide relief of the withdrawal symptoms when quitting smoking. The treatment is safe, painless and there are no side effects.
Call us today to get started. It's ok to be a quitter sometimes!
Health Benefits of Quitting Smoking
Still not sure if you should quit smoking? Below are 9 good reasons why you should...
- In the first 20 minutes of quitting smoking, your blood pressure will decrease or return to normal.
- Within the first 8 hours, blood oxygen levels will increase in the body as carbon monoxide levels in your blood stream reduce by half.
- In 48 hours your chance of having a heart attack decreases as the nicotine leaves the body.
- In 48 hours post quitting you will notice an improvement in your sense of taste.
- In 72 hours you will experience improvement in lung function as cilia and bronchial tubes return to normal, and your energy levels will increase due to increased circulation.
- In the first nine months coughs, and shortness of breath will decline as your lung capacity improves.
- In 1 year your risk of having a heart attack will have dropped by half. (It actually takes a full 15 years for your risk of a heart attack to decrease to that of a non-smoker)
- In 5 years your risk of experiencing a stroke returns to that of a non-smoker.
- In 10 years your risk of cancer of the lungs, mouth, throat, bladder and kidney decrease to that of a non-smoker.